naruto life of a ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto life of a ninja

the naruto saga

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blind Date or Date o.O?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin
Genesis Yamikaze

Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Date or Date o.O?   Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:09 pm

He would smile as she began to cry into his shoulder as he would place his hand on the back of her head trying to comfort her "I am here for you now Kura If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or someone to make you feel better I will always be there for you no matter what is wrong."
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date or Date o.O?   Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Kura sobbed and held him tightly and calmed down "Thank you so much...." she whispered looking at him. This meant so much for her not to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin
Genesis Yamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date or Date o.O?   Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:35 am

He would smile and hold her closely 'kura you need not be sad or cry anymore I will be here always to love and to care for you
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date or Date o.O?   Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:29 am

She sniffed and held him close quietly, "Thank you.." she said again hugging him tighter feeling safe and comforted
Back to top Go down
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin
Genesis Yamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date or Date o.O?   Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 am

He would smile as she held onto him as he would pick her up into his arms and sit down as he would give ehr a small kiss on the cheek and smile at her I will always be here for you Kura so you never need to think you are alone again
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date or Date o.O?   Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Kura nuzzled against Genesis and curled up. "You are the best...I love you..." kura whispered.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin
Genesis Yamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date or Date o.O?   Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:19 am

He would place his hand gently on her back and smile I love you too Kura
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date or Date o.O?   Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:31 am

She stYed close to him for comfort and lookked at him
Back to top Go down
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin
Genesis Yamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date or Date o.O?   Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:11 pm

He would move her haed away from his chest and lower himself because of his hight and kiss her gently on the lips It okay kura you have no need to cry any more im here for you and i love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date or Date o.O?   Blind Date or Date o.O? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind Date or Date o.O?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto life of a ninja :: rpg area :: Marrgie or Dates-
Jump to: