naruto life of a ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto life of a ninja

the naruto saga

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
Moderator/Genin/Akatsuki member/Legendary Uchiha/Curse Mark User
Egress Uchiha

Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:13 pm

"Hehe.... please not more of this demon-assumptions...... working only for jincurukis.."

"Right here I'm the demon not the beast and I can use all power I have as a gift from this mark..."

Egress retracted the curse mark.... much of the bidding has been done and it was time he meets them....

"But the curse mark is nothing, the demon's power has already been embedded into me..."

Egress retracted his body from his arm and began to laugh...

"Curious...."

Feathers sprout from Egress's disconnected limbs..

Now would be a good time Genesis....
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Kura looked at him,"What? assumptions? I don't think so, keep going and you can be killed" she then squatted and looked at him,"Why do you think I'm here? I'm the goddes of life, and making sure haichu doesn't go on overload and try to kill anyone..." she said ubdisturbed, she had heard lectures and seen many jutsu but sighed connecting to his mind. "don't take life so likely..." she thought before keeping distance and poked the arm before watching.

Haichu was now rather bored as she thought of something g kura would kick her ass for
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Moderator/Genin/Akatsuki member/Legendary Uchiha/Curse Mark User
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:22 pm

The feathers began taking shape of a new arm!

"Killed? Hehe I wish..."

Egress surges his curse mark again and takes more of the demon's chakra power.....

"This should be enough to...."

Egress performed a series of long handsigns....
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Kura got up a bit tired as itbwasnt the battle that drained her energy but the spirits that were feeding off her emotions making her unstable. Haichu didn't quite understand buy knew this was really bad for kura. These were the only things that could kill her. Haicku helped kura,"Kura you have to leave or they could kill you..." haichu whispered as she growled at the spirits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2