naruto life of a ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto life of a ninja

the naruto saga

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Village Creation Template

Go down 
+2
tundra
Takai Uchiha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Takai Uchiha
Admin/EMS User/Kagaikage/Akatsuki Member/Uchiha Member/Legendary Uchiha
Takai Uchiha

Village Creation Template Empty
PostSubject: Village Creation Template   Village Creation Template I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Name:

Founder:

History:

Current Leader:

Back to top Go down
tundra
Kurokage/Akatsuki Leader
tundra

PostSubject: Re: Village Creation Template   Village Creation Template I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:19 am

Name: shade village

Founder: 1st kurokage- a rogue ninja who fled from the wind village, for he had differant beliefs and opinions. so he fled to the Land of Seasons to Cold desert counry and hid in the moutains. and for years he hid there with his family and freinds. soon spreading through a vally next to the mountains. he was also a stronge ninja in the arts of the shadow style justu.

History: a rogue ninja fled here from his own village and hid here for years in the mountains. peaple later came and accepted him to be the kurokage.
village got its name from the fact the kurokage uses shadow style. and mountains create a weather shadow.

Current Leader: 3rd kurokage

Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
WM/EMS user/Uchiha Leader/Legendary Uchiha/Legendary Med-ninja/Akatsuki member
Zero Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Village Creation Template   Village Creation Template I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:21 am

appected
Back to top Go down
http://narutolife.niceboard.biz
tundra
Kurokage/Akatsuki Leader
tundra

PostSubject: Re: Village Creation Template   Village Creation Template I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:27 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin
Genesis Yamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Village Creation Template   Village Creation Template I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am

Name:Village Hidden in the Blood

Founder:1st Mizukage

History:this village was made by the first Mizukage affter he had become kage this village was only built for the soul purpose of war seeing that some of the best Mist ninja were trained here but affter the war had setteld down it had been condemed and made a ghost town olny to be reopend by its new leader the Bakakage

Current Leader:2ndBakakage

Back to top Go down
Basin
Admin/Mangekyou Sharingan user/Legendary Uchiha/Hokage/Akatsuki member
Basin

PostSubject: Re: Village Creation Template   Village Creation Template I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Name:Village Hidden in the Feathers.

Founder:Haikaru Kyo Ken Kara Lucius

History:Unknown. Nobody knows about the vilalge since it is hidden in the sky literally. It has a great connection with angels though. That is it.

Current Leader:Daimion Lucius, Dictator of the great Lucius Nations(rock, rain, any other countries not lead.) The Heaven Kage.

Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Village Creation Template   Village Creation Template I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Name:Village of Swords

Founder:Katana-Kage the first

History:A great sworsman known only as sword created the Village of Swords over 100 years ago back in the age of the samurai.Sword took in wunded and rouge samurai and ninja as he traind them all in the way of his tecnequ.

Current Leader:4 Katana-Kage

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Creation Template   Village Creation Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Creation Template
Page 1 of 1