naruto life of a ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto life of a ninja

the naruto saga

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stay Away...I'm a Monster...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

Stay Away...I'm a Monster... Empty
PostSubject: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Haichu was in a cave hugging her knees as she was crying. She never cried, but she killed, not on purpose but accident, she lost control of her cursemark and destroyed an area causing Chaos and Loss of lives.
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Koga runs threw a forest trying to get away from the shinsengumi, koga tarts looking around for a hideing spot he notices a cave"heh perfict"he runs inside of the cave and stays in the dark
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Haichu felt a presence and irritated enough through a bolder about 50 pounds at the person, "did they not see the keep out sign!?" Haichu thought p*sssed.
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:24 pm

koga hears someone pick up something and throw it, hearing the noise koga acts quick and rolls out of the bolders way"HOLLY CRAP THAT WAS CLOSE!!!!"he yells as he pointed at the bolder
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Haichu growled and kicked him in the stomach, "read the sign and stay out!" Haichu hissed.
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:30 pm

well excuse me for trying to hide!!"koga yells as he holds his gut"and....ooooow!!! what the heck lady!!!!"he looks at her with his yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Haichu let out a growl, she wasn't in the mood to fight she nearly ran before turning into a silver wolf running out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:35 pm

h-hay get back here im not done complaning!!!!!"koga runs after her not caring about the shinsengumi that fallows him
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Haichu then growled as she knew he followed however she then jumped over a canyon, "Try jumping that!" she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 pm

heh"koga throws a kuni at a tree as it sticks koga then yanks on a thin silk tread that it atatched to the end of the kuni, koga jumps into the canyon as he swings on the tread"WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Haichu then grinned as she jumped back going back and forth down into the canyon, "Let's see if you can follow..." she thought as she landed 100s meters down and then ran into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:49 pm

he cuts the tread as he free falls down the canyon as he grins"hope i wont die heh"he says as he gets closer to the ground
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Haichu cursed and caught him on her back and she growled, "Suicidal...." haichu growled at him
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:48 pm

he grins showing his shark like teath"no i knew you would catch me heh"he then looks up as the shinsengumi look down at him as they left
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 pm

"what did you do to them?" haichu sighed
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:23 pm

i made one little coment about there lord and now thay call me a tarerist....."he says with an iratated face
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 pm

"and what would that be?" she asked tracking the people
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 pm

i seyed there lord is a pompis wind back that has no idea how to even work a blender letaloune a village
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:30 pm

"wow your both idiots..." haichu laughed watching the shinobi leave
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:48 pm

so........"koga walks off not turning back as he wavs"thanks for saving me
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Haichu shrugged and turned back to human and smoked. "yeah yeah..." she smoked and watched the smoke float up.
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
Genin
Koga Kinoske

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:12 pm

by the way the names Koga Kinoske nice to meet ya"he yells as he jumps into a tree and vanishes from sight
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Haichu smoked "Haichu" she then jumped out of the canyon and sights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away...I'm a Monster...   Stay Away...I'm a Monster... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stay Away...I'm a Monster...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto life of a ninja :: rpg area :: RP area-
Jump to: